SIX MONTHS | English article| Love at first sight | chocolate | Sharang Ahuja


SIX MONTHS

For six months we were apart. Six months we had been away from each other. In those six months, I had forgotten how you felt in my hands, how you tasted on my lips, how by having you, with me, inside me, you changed my life, even though for a few short hours.

I still remember our first time, the first time I looked at you, you at me, with just a glass pane between us. It was love at first sight. Me spell bound by your dark beauty, that dark, chocolaty complexion that appealed to my inner animal, I decided then and there that I must have you as soon as possible. You created in me a hunger that I had never felt before, a hunger I was afraid was insatiable.

We came close, I looked at you with wide, unblinking eyes; you were my trophy, my reward for all I had gone through, all I had suffered that day. You were going to be the Jack Daniel’s I could drown my pain and sorrow in. I touched you, held you in my hands, electricity flowed through my body, you must have felt it too; It was at that moment I realized that you were the one, that we were meant to be.  I pulled you to my lips, and tasted you. It was better than I had expected, better than I had fantasized. My senses were on fire; I drank you all in.

After all these years, I still feel the same way, you make me feel the same way. I know this time we agreed that our “activities” would be limited to a maximum of two times, and I know we have way exceeded that limit, but I don’t mind. I wouldn’t have been anywhere else than with you all those times.
I love you choco-peanut bolt krusher, you complete me.