My Idea| English Poem| Feelings| Ashok Arora



A thought that just came into my mind,
was it an inspiration or it  just  struck on time,
unable to tell a friend or anyone i knew in line,
wandering for someone to believe but the boundation was  time,
couldn't find a finest weapon than a pen, to express what was on my mind,
scratching on the paper to define,
didn't thought it would be so difficult to evince(express),
no one had the faith on me
it was just me and the divine light of mine,
making it through, it became my aim,
to serve the society than to work for fame,
even the swords of words were not enough,
to win the battle of expression though,
unable to make up what to do
was it good to leave it for others to do,
maybe they were seeking something else,
my mind was boggling, couldn't do something else,
asked the angel , which path to choose,
but whatever be the decision i just refuse,
so took my path to leave a trail,
wasn't sure i will succeed or fail,
still walking away with the sands of time,
and here i am today, feeling so fine....