Presence of Someone Special| English Article| Feelings | Romance| Meenal Grover

Have you ever seen a clear sky in the early morning on a soft and fresh day? The cold and soothing breeze is all you want to feel. That’s what life is like when you have your “special someone “ in your life much clearer and much brighter, all you want is to feel the presence of that person in your life , just wanting that moment to pause and the weather not to change. The weather of the city, of your life bright and lively. You just want to hold your breadth and those millions of seconds of togetherness for like, I say “forever” but yeah obviously time doesn't stop for anything or anyone indeed you enjoy rains more with that one but all I mean is if you have that one in your life let your life be fulfilled with love and joy, who knows what comes next and who cares when all you want is presently present in your life. It’s a beautiful life and you are going to have lots of beautiful moments in your life. People live for those moments and live with those moments. Stop worrying about what’s going to happen next, let the presence of that person be all you want because even, you are “someone special” for that one and that person just wants to live with the feeling of your presence in their life.
Meenal Grover
The day I wrote this I woke up on such a beautiful morning that I ended up spending almost an hour or two in the balcony of my room. From the 9th floor all I could see my life being more pleasant and lovable than ever. I could feel the presence of that one person in my life through that breeze which had totally enveloped me with the emotions and memories even being kilometers apart.