Destiny | English Song | Abhinav Saxena | Editorial Team


Destiny

Thoughts do make you hark back to think about someone
who was for you the most important person in your life at some point of time .....


It was my destiny to have you by my side
Looking through your eyes I like the ambience tonight
Your face seemed so pretty like aura in the night
I wish I could be your soul tonight
To feel the bliss of my life
It was months ago I met you first time
Listening to voice so refreshing in the chill of night
Your song made my soul euphoric that time
I wish your breath was mine
To love the joy of that night
It was sheer love that paused beats of time
Pressing my lips on the love of my life
Your moves made my heart swirl that night
I wish I could take my love in arms
To give her company of lifetime
It was your care for me that put me by your side
Looking through my eyes you saw my soul that night
You faced me with all the love you had in your life
You wished we could reach
To the zenith of the sky
It was my destiny to have you by my side
Looking through your eyes I like the milieu every time
You impress my mind like sunshine on ice
I wish we were a soul
To be the optimism of life