Love @Library |Love |Library |English Poem


I saw this girl wearing purple top,
With the beautiful eyes she sat, staring as a cop.

I was attracted, as if she a magnet,
Thought of getting chocolates in a basket.

Went and sat in front of her,
But, she was a junior and called me sir.

Was respected for the very first time,
In my ears, heard the chime.

I asked her name,
Closing my mobile game,
Came a sweet voice, with a lovely name.
And asked me the same,
But, replied with a trembling shake.

Her hands were soft,
And virtually jumped to the loft.

She started again with her books,
As I adored her looks.

Not much of the time past,
When my love last.
As her boyfriend came in the picture,
With the aim to make everything rupture.

With an instant, I withdrew myself,
Considered being an elf.

My dreams were broken,
Lost was my love token.

Felt helpless, hopeless and selfless.
Destroyed completely, feeling useless.

Buried down my face in shame,
Like a pet easily tame.

Hell, what is wrong,
Who cares, change the song.
So, let’s shift to next table,
And cut this current cable.