I had a dream| English Poem| Feelings| Vasu Kaushal



I HAD A DREAM
I am looking out of a window
Beaming sunshine, clear blue skies
Joyful birds taking their flights so high
Gentle breeze kissing my forehead
I feel so close to the heavens
But wait did someone notice?
I was watching the horizons
But when I peeped down
I met a person called "POVERTY"
He was going to meet his close friend
That friend I think lived on "SORROW LANE"
As I was with POVERT and his friend from SORROW LANE
I came to know they were waiting for TERRORISM
Along with whom were coming CRIES and GLOOM
Now the pack of wolves was strong and valiant
They asked me to join them
But i being PEACE denied to join
And started to follow them
They were planning to cause havoc
Were destroying humanity mob by mob
They were snatching happiness away
And it was evident they succeeded in a way
But there were some good things happening along with
There were souls working for a cause
The cause was pious and gave a shower of happiness
These souls were dressed in white
Who were they?
Were they angels?
Yes they were, angelic humans I guess
who worked for happiness and humanity
The sunshine shone again
And the golden days were back
The dream was strong enough to make me realize
There are people both good and bad